The team have a series of game projects lined up across a range of formats. Our fantasy RPG series, Blade of Eathania, shall be one of our largest projects, covering various platforms.
However, we have many other game plans prepared for various genres, such as platformers and shooters.
We intend to finalise the game concept, documentation and testing before starting a Kickstarter campaign, to support our team and the production process.
Below, you may view a list of the game plans we have our sights currently set on and are aiming for in the future:
- 3d children’s action/adventure game created using Unity.
- 2d fantasy RPG game, created using Tiled and LUA script.
- Card game based on fantasy RPG. Physical prototypes in progress, online version also a potential plan for the future.
- Board game based based on fantasy RPG. Physical prototypes in progress, online version also a potential plan for the future.
- Various visual novels, created in Novelty.
- 3d fantasy RPG game. Various creation tools available. Final choices to be announced.
- Board game.
- Various other games for 2d/3d, such as platformers and shooters.